★//Desheerts
posted at: Friday, November 2, 2012 | 9:40 PM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?







Ehem, So, Uhm, Is anyone there to hear me out? I feel so lonely. I guess that I should keep on talking to myself, I'm just totally weird.


I love desserts and that's where my nickname comes in. Due to my love for desserts, I created a nickname just for me, Desheerts. Sounds babyish, right? Also, I just noticed that the 'Desheerts' is supposed to be double is. It sounds like it came from the word Desert which talks about the land. Oh well, what can I do about that? I have already been using this nickname in many sites.



I love desserts but I don't know how to make it.

I just love eating.




Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Blog?

My LovE BlossoM


Hello Sweetie! you came to my blog!
The place where I keep my memories
I hope you enjoy the journey through my adventures and do not leave without comment!
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...~!

April (4)월 2013 년

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

>>Tumblr.★


The Past...

Fly to love!

Please be friendly
and Respect me

Paste here your C-Box

Thanks To!//☆

Skin by; Kiimy Ys
Icons by SC
Pictures: WeIt & Tumblr
Sozai: 7thdisorder
Editor: You! ~


Please don't remove the credits
I would appreciate