★//Filipina's Bessy Online
posted at: Saturday, December 8, 2012 | 11:44 PM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?



Hello?! Desheerts is here to sweeten your world. 




To all Filipino and Filipina out there, hear me. I'm just gonna introduce you to our bessy. Not a person, not an animal, and not a thing, it's a website that you can hangout.

I've been visiting the website for about 1 month. Not a long period of time but I love the website. Remember, time doesn't matter.

Friends? You can make more friends there. No worries, the people there are friendly. I assure you that you will enjoy their company even though you haven't meet in person.

Go to teentalk. Many things can be done there. Posting is obviously one of your options. And you can read stories.

Just visit Candymag's TEENtalk.


Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Blog?

My LovE BlossoM


Hello Sweetie! you came to my blog!
The place where I keep my memories
I hope you enjoy the journey through my adventures and do not leave without comment!
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...~!

April (4)월 2013 년

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

>>Tumblr.★


The Past...

Fly to love!

Please be friendly
and Respect me

Paste here your C-Box

Thanks To!//☆

Skin by; Kiimy Ys
Icons by SC
Pictures: WeIt & Tumblr
Sozai: 7thdisorder
Editor: You! ~


Please don't remove the credits
I would appreciate